14 March 2007

Updates updates!!

:) Haha..i am SO DAMN HAPPY!! WHY??

1. People like me. More than I thought they did! Girls, guys, men, women, ah ma, ah gong, the nurses, punks, mutts, ah bengs, ah lians, uncle, aunty, prison officers, blah blah..u name it, they ALL LOVE me :p (Don't ask me how I know. I just know.)

2. SOmebody is gonna get a farewell treat at Sakura *beamz*...ok Sakura sucks..but it's the thought that counts dude!! I actually leave pple with some sense of loss when I leave.

3. I have a freaking 12 darn working days left only!! Wah piang oei! Happy like a cow!! Erm ok let's do the count down thingy again (i'm just too freaking excited la! I just have to do this count down thingy..let me do it. Here goes....)

30 days to my date of departure (Hey know what? it might be brought forward even! Depends on the load *BEAMZ*)

4...FOUR...FOUR weekends left only to spend without my baby!! FOUR dude! FOUR!

side tracking...wah the blardy coffee my dad made, can kill me with sugar overload! *hmph*...

I'm so freaking excited that I started packing in Jan.

I'm so freaking excited that i look at my calendar everyday to mark off the days that went by! And recount the no. of days to 13th Apr. Everyday I'm recounting like as if the days will pass faster unknowingly if I count more and more and stare harder at 13th Apr.

I'm so freaking excited I jump for joy everyday and laugh and disturb my colleagues who remain sombre coz of the 3 joker's departure in the month of March.

I'm so freaking excited I'm not gonna care how much money i'm short of now. I just wanna go buy all the can food and essentials I need to bring over so that I can pack, sit and lock my luggage away and just send it for check in on the 13th Apr.

I'm jus so freaking excited that I irritate baby so much about booking the Eastern Europe and Scandinavia trips NOW and tell me the price of the transport, hostels, tours blah blah..I'm so pushy..

I'm so freaking excited that I dun give a damn if baby, you, choose MD&D or not!! heheh...

Ok ok enough ENOUGH cher! *ahem*

So anyway Gen, thanks so much for yr chocs! Erm..i ate them all up..too yummy..muahahaha..dammit Gen! I'm trying to lose weight! You're valkommen for everything!

OK here are the happenings prior to 13th Apr..

Javier's birthday on 31st Mar. Hope all my kahzua changi kakis will be going. I always enjoy their company.

Maha's wedding on 1st Apr (April's fool or April fools or April fool's or Aprils fools??) ..sorry dudette..not sure if I can go..

Malacca on 7th Apr (tentative). Need to go and 'sao mu'.

Ok just tahan all these loud and proud announcements of all my fun filled activities plz. Come End july- Aug..u'll see me as bored as a hell, broke like a beggar, panicky at whether I can get a job fast and whether it's a job I like..ya. Then, u wanna laugh at me, go ahead la...afterall, i expect all these after a DAMN BLOODY GOOD 3 MTHS OF ENJOYMENT! Muahhahaa...let me openly release some excitement for now..let's share the love BABY!!!

~life ahhhh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home