10 February 2007

What a *****

She's a bitch man. Dunno which ass is reading my blog. Sekali the b**** is so I better not say too much. KNN her face like wanna kena one tight slap from me. F***ing look so innocent and all but actually she is one hell of a c*** b** hypocrite!!! Argh!! I can't wait to get out from there!!!

1. I don't have alot to do?? Fuck off. I shall stop all work now. I wish the fiaking homevisits can be cancelled!

2. I was right from the start to not respect you. I could just see wat kind of person you are. Ming could see what kind of person you are. My mom even could see. I did not understand why some pple respected you. I just couldn't bring myself to. In front of you ok la act act abit, coz that's your forte too. So, if u can't beat them, join them rite?

3. You think you're great? Look at yourself again man. I think many pple can't stand you seriously. That said in anger. Not sure. Just sure for myself. You can be sweet at times on the surface. Like sometimes u're really generous and sweet. But get a life la. U can't bribe us to smell yr backside. Seriously, look at what WE can do for society, and what F^^ Y^^ is doing for the society. Shame on u! So many constrictions here and there. U think our program is unique? We're not. Why u think society doesn't really bother about all the rules u have for them? I foresee most of them going "Close my case. I have F^^ Y^^ helping me." Buck up la dey.

~!@#^*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home