09 February 2007

What a sly

Yes and the sly is the bloody b***

Why the b*** is a sly...
You know ar, I was supposed to be delivering parcels today in the East and Northwest, so to fully utilise the trip and petrol consumption blah blah, I gave this suggestion to deliver everything and then go for the company dinner in the NW, then drive the van back to office since I live like bloody near here rite.
1. It's for efficiency
2. Fully utilise resources
3. Obviously some convenince for the staff oso la
I was given some funny look. Like a look of doubt. Or the look that went "NO, THE VAN IS SACRED. DUN TOUCH IT!" C'mon la shit, I'm the best driver around la nehneh. You don't trust your staff at all. Anyway we all have no faith in the b*** and we dun like the b*** la. So this morning, my Sup told me that the b*** insisted on seeing me today to discuss cases. Like WTS la. Nehneh. Don't want me to use the van to go company dinner just say the bloody so la! Use this kind of excuse knowing my Sup will respect her decision and make her 1st priority. I don't think it's because she likes the b***. She just respects her. B***, don't think yr staffs are stupid la. Kudos for yr patience man, Sup. Sorry, I have no patience for pple like the b***!!

~whatbloodything~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home