Fear
Fear that it brings tears to your eyes.
So big but still such fear exists. Independent but not so independent. Time nearer to leave your parents but you don't want your parents to leave you. Knowing you can survive if anything happens, but still fear that you are forced to into that kind of survival.
I fear that things will change and i'm thrown out of my comfort zone. My beautiful world seems crashing down.
I cannot stop tearing because I cannot control these overwhelming feelings. I cannot show them that I'm crying or they will not know what to do that their 'hard-hearted' daughter is crying. Don't ask me what happened. Unpleasant to tell.
~why~
So big but still such fear exists. Independent but not so independent. Time nearer to leave your parents but you don't want your parents to leave you. Knowing you can survive if anything happens, but still fear that you are forced to into that kind of survival.
I fear that things will change and i'm thrown out of my comfort zone. My beautiful world seems crashing down.
I cannot stop tearing because I cannot control these overwhelming feelings. I cannot show them that I'm crying or they will not know what to do that their 'hard-hearted' daughter is crying. Don't ask me what happened. Unpleasant to tell.
~why~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home