Life is such
I cannot stand
seeing a friend being taken advantage of..and not knowing what to do because that's just what painful love does to someone.
I feel like
telling the other party off..making prank calls n calling names..but my darling said: "Now, u dun be such an itchy backside." Fine. Hmph.
I want to
protect my nice fren from such pain..and prevent more hurt..and ease the pain..but don't know how to.
I am
thankful that I am not put to the test..because I will not be coping as well as my fren.
Thank you Lord for letting me love and be loved.
~bestrongmyfriend~
seeing a friend being taken advantage of..and not knowing what to do because that's just what painful love does to someone.
I feel like
telling the other party off..making prank calls n calling names..but my darling said: "Now, u dun be such an itchy backside." Fine. Hmph.
I want to
protect my nice fren from such pain..and prevent more hurt..and ease the pain..but don't know how to.
I am
thankful that I am not put to the test..because I will not be coping as well as my fren.
Thank you Lord for letting me love and be loved.
~bestrongmyfriend~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home