15 October 2006

The departed

Wow seems like quite awhile since I last blogged. Met a couple of people down at Vivocity. Well, obviously, coz it seems like the whole freaking world was down there today! The carpark was so freaking pack, there was a jam stretching all the way from Keppel rd to Vivo, there were like 2.9million people crammed in 2 storeys of Vivo. It was just crazy la. Anyway, nevertheless, we were there to just soak in the atmosphere la. If u haven't been down there yet, good for u. Go prolly in 3 mths time and ALL the shops would be opened. For now, there are still shopping lots which are vacant or under construction. The only good thing abt Vivo is that there are unique shops ard (not forgetting what expensive brands there are), and the cinema, very nice and spacious. At least when u enter the cinema late, u dun have to fear stepping on pple's toes to get to your seat. I mean seriously, Lido (rite, lido??) U practically have to do crunches in sitting position to let pple pass through to their seats. And not only that, when the person in front of you leans back, his seat will hit your sheen so freaking hard that after the show, your knee area has dunno how many bloody blue-blacks. Bloody.

Anyway, caught The Departed starring Leonardo and Matt. Erm, I dunno if it's just me but I mix the 2 actors up at some angles. They kinda look alike at certain angles that I got confused for abit. anyway, overall I think it was a good show. Don't expect a fantastic ending, but still it's much clearer and focused than the Chinese Version - Infernal Affairs.

Well gotta sleep now man. Gotta work tomorrow. A Sunday ok. And poor me gotta work. Goodnite everyone!

~arushedone~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home