Living it up
Was just browsing through Friendster. Yes i'm a sucker. Anyhow, I was doing it (and ENJOYING it too..) and saw some people who were really living it up. Looking good, nice body, nice clothes, extravagant lifestyle, glamourous parties, and friends (Beyond these pictures, what kind of person are u really? WHat kind of friends are they really?). You envy. Yes. But after that, the thought comes...so what? So what man? I'm happy. I have true friends. I have an ultimate lover. I have my family and all the love in the world one can get. I have it all really. Then after that, more thoughts come. Do i really have it all? Enough? Can it get better if I did this and this and that and that? Do I really need all those? I can go all out and get a nice a body, work shit hard and get more money..but do I really need all that? Part of me thinks that, yes, life will definitely get better. But the other part of me thinks, what the shit..who cares..Really, there's no conclusion to these kinda thoughts. I mean, life is short. Just live it. Live a happy life. Wanna diet, diet. If fail, fail. If poor, poor. Just know how to get around these problems in life. Then live life a happy person.
~prisonbreakrawkz:p~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home