16 October 2006

10 reasons

I can actually give you a 10 good reasons why my baby cannot be woken up too early.

1. He is working hard for the future.

2&3. He is in SMU. Well, if u're smart enough, u'll know what that means.

4&5. He sleeps NO earlier than 4am everyday.

6. When he sleeps late, it's not because he is on friendster or MSN or whatever crap for Christ's sake. He is doing work. REAL work you know.

7. Even I cannot ask him to wake up for me. Everyday no matter how much I wanna talk to him, I can only do it earliest at 2pm? Coz that's the time he usually wakes up after a long night of studying.

8. It's so unfair to get him to travel ALL the way and inconvenient his poor self after all the studying and stress at night and then wake up, still gotta travel fucking far to the EAST! So obviously you should be considerate and think about others too right?

9. We are actually sacrificing our precious weekend. We don't get to meet on Weekdays man. Not like some couples who can meet every freaking day coz they're just so free. (Just pissed the fact that ming n me dun exactly live very near each other. And he especially is always so busy with work and to ask him to travel al the way down to east is just gonna kill him la. And me travel? Hello, there's such thing as WORK and it's tiring to travel so far lor. Ya Got the car so? Think driving not tiring is it? Wah lao eh.)

10. It's damn difficult orede having to juggle between family time, social life, studying and work. Hence on Sundays we try to squeeze family time into our schedule. And there you are, making it hard for us. THANKS.

I've said my piece on MY blog. This is MY blog. I say whatever I want. If I actually say it to your face when I am unhappy, Things will BLAST and get way out of proportion. And because of kinship, that shall NOT happen. Hence I use my blog as an outlet for my anger. Hence, do not read it if u cannot take it. Simple dimple. Seriously, after I let it all out here, I wun persue matters. For kinship sake. Hence you dun too.

~bygones~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home