22 December 2005

it's been a long time..

since i blogged..lazy n tired n busy that's why!

U P D A T E S :

Came back from KL. Shopped, binged/ate like a pig, clubbed. I actually prefer KL to Singapore. They have more things to do! Freaking Singapore is boring. Will post pictures soon. Blardy hell din manage to as many pics as I would have loved to coz I forgot to bring an extra memory card!

CHRISTmas is coming. Gotta get presents for my darling, Laksh n little princess Portia..oh and my secret angel and mortal in the office..funny la..we've been writing secret messages, saboing people etc etc..it's fun la..if u think it's not, u're WRONG. Dun be a wet blanket.

Finally i managed to sleep at 9pm yesterday. Hohoho..finally Santa gave me some time to sleep..I feel so good and refreshed! But then I was hit by news that I'l have to do duty. Argh..

I have to deliver presents to Ting (b'day) (during Narnia), Ernest n Leha's 3 children (CHRSITmas) , and collect their school expense receipt. Yea..just thinking aloud and planning..

Ok got a solution..will drive down to Marsiling and CCK tom with Ah Min since she too has to deliver prezzies to her CCK families. Den after that, will go meet Darl in town to do last minute shopping in town.

Ok blog later..lazy again..

~woohoo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home