Blardy hell..
ho ho ho..Christmas is come-ing! He's not bringing me any prezzies..he's bringing me more work..sighz..suddenly i'm swarmed! How come? How come? So many things to do yet i'm blogging..whahaha..No way I work under pressure..I need to do things in my own pace..
Anywayz, I was so distraught..ok too strong a word..basically i was soooo affected because I learnt that my 13 yr old friend was harrassed by HooLiganishitz..stupid blardy young punks..blardy hell..the poor girl was so traumatised that she ran away from home and she even stole her mom's money coz the hooligz extorted money from her saying that if she din give it to them, they will kill her family and rape her. My goodness..this girl is so mature and sensible..being traumatized made her do stupid things..already the family is coping only barely fine with finances and all..why did it happen to her? Aiya crap..I feel so sad for her that I dunno wat to say orede..I'l go meet them on Fri. Hopefully i will be of some help to them. I hope the hooligz will all DIE.
~sopissedmybrainsareclogged~
Anywayz, I was so distraught..ok too strong a word..basically i was soooo affected because I learnt that my 13 yr old friend was harrassed by HooLiganishitz..stupid blardy young punks..blardy hell..the poor girl was so traumatised that she ran away from home and she even stole her mom's money coz the hooligz extorted money from her saying that if she din give it to them, they will kill her family and rape her. My goodness..this girl is so mature and sensible..being traumatized made her do stupid things..already the family is coping only barely fine with finances and all..why did it happen to her? Aiya crap..I feel so sad for her that I dunno wat to say orede..I'l go meet them on Fri. Hopefully i will be of some help to them. I hope the hooligz will all DIE.
~sopissedmybrainsareclogged~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home