Which do u rather?
Do u rather be blogged about anonymously, or u rather be told off straight in the face?
I'm not that bold to tell people off right in their 'muka'..so I blog..
When I blog, it doesn't mean that I am mean, Keith.
When I blog, i'm expressing my anger.
Social workers also have the right to be angry and we have the liberty to express this anger. Like I said, blogging is therapeutic! We learnt that in 1 of our modules. Keke.
The things I say, are just facts. Come sue me if i'm putting words in your mouth.
But the things YOU say, are blatantly senseless n hurtful words. And so you deserve it.
You wouldn't want to piss me off.
~youREALLywouldntwannapissmeoff~
I'm not that bold to tell people off right in their 'muka'..so I blog..
When I blog, it doesn't mean that I am mean, Keith.
When I blog, i'm expressing my anger.
Social workers also have the right to be angry and we have the liberty to express this anger. Like I said, blogging is therapeutic! We learnt that in 1 of our modules. Keke.
The things I say, are just facts. Come sue me if i'm putting words in your mouth.
But the things YOU say, are blatantly senseless n hurtful words. And so you deserve it.
You wouldn't want to piss me off.
~youREALLywouldntwannapissmeoff~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home