09 December 2005

Listening to some Christmas songs now

Somehow, all the yucky thoughts just disappears with the words and tune of these CHRISTmas songs.

Dear fellow friends, let us not get too caught up with CHRISTmas that we forget that it's His birthday. Instead of giving the birthday boy His presents, we're giving each other..any meaning anot? But oh wells..I guess He wants us to be happy on His birthday as well hence the CHRISTmasy mood of giving n receiving gifts from each other, so I will not dampen that mood. But do think about Him during this whole CHRISTmas season. What are you going to give Him for His birthday?

So, my dear friend is leaving. Who will be the next person beside me? Who will take over that hearty laugh when she goes? Can consider her my mentor as I always use her life experiences and advices as a learning tool. Will not say so much but I'm sad! I feel the closest to her than anyone else here. As much as i dun want her to go, i will still encourage her to if she feels really really crappy here coz of people/work. Go, go find something to do which will make u a happier person. Go get a better paying one. Go get one which u feel suits u more. Go experience more places as u never know which one will consist of that thing/person now missing in your life.

Everything happens for a reason ya. Whatever you're going through now, exists for reason only God knows. He put those things there to test us. My believe, don't need to be yours. I know this very well. I also know that I wun know how i'l handle it if I was put to the test. Wun say no more coz i dowan to seem to be pressureing anyone to get through things quickly or anything, one must do it at their own time.

Ops, time to work. Naughy naughty.

~work~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home