Kia Kia..Kai Kai..Walk Walk..Watever..
1st late-nite outing on a weekday! Mustafa centre has everything under the sun can! It was freaking packed even when it was already 11pm. Chit chatted ALOT wit Tam. ALOT. Seriously. She is 1 person I know who has had a variety of invaluable experience in life. She's been thru SHIT..and i mean SHIT..SO all u out there who think that u are extremely down now, dun be fuck la..pick yr blardy self up and move yr blardy ass forward...get a life...get a fren...preferably someone like me...Coz i dun pity pple like u...OR i can introduce u to Tam..=p She might be able to wake up yr blardy idea!
Russell Peters. He's damn funny i swear. I appreciate comedies very much. Do let me know of any blardy HAHAHA comedies if u know of any PLEASE. I can't survive a week without laughing.
Ehhhh..my brain has stopped working officially for the day.
~beamandotherightthing!xocher~
Russell Peters. He's damn funny i swear. I appreciate comedies very much. Do let me know of any blardy HAHAHA comedies if u know of any PLEASE. I can't survive a week without laughing.
Ehhhh..my brain has stopped working officially for the day.
~beamandotherightthing!xocher~

1 Comments:
hey babes so sorry i couldnt do the henna thing
(hehe btw its spelt 'henna')
poor kelsey had his operation...he officially cannot celebrate fathers day anymore
heheehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home