19 September 2005

Twelve random thoughts..

1. I miss Lakshmy who is also affectionately known as Bakki.

2. Yay, i'm going into prison tomorrow.

3. I know of this damn disgustingly 'scary' guy.

4. oops i know i shouldn't be saying this darl. But it's in my thoughts and i haveta jot it down here.

5. Mahi is damn funny. Do read her blog to laugh and at the same time improve yr english.

6. Mahi, do u remember our Henna date in Oct? Shucks forgot to tell u the date. Ok will sms u tomorrow to tell u the exact date.

7. Realised i dunno how to spell ...izzit henna? Hannah? ok watever..

8. It's way past my bedtime.

9. Jas must be very caught up wit work as she hasn't blogged for quite some time orede. Very unlikely of her.

10. I'm staying over at my sis' place, and i have no freaking idea why my dad's pissed abt it. But u think i care? Keke..no seriously, i dun actually care if someone is pissed off at me for a reason i can't comprehend. Speak my language and i'll respond. Else, buzz off. Yes, even my family members. I'm an individualistic person.

11. My baby's extremely hardworking now. haha..he's outside studying in the hall wit his very hardworking bestest fren. Whilst i'm here in the room getting tickets to enter DREAM world.

12. It's most unfortunate to be deceived and to be ignorant.

~iSLEEP~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home