24 September 2005

Today

Yesterday was history. I love to record history by taking pics of the moment.
Yesterday we wenta harbour front. Yes, Tam was rite..thr's nothing much thr to shop really..had dinner at Sake Sushi though..best..tried lots new stuff recommended by Bert.
Wenta Villa Bali after that.
Thr's this place called Handle Bar nearby. Very Harley Davidson-cowboy kinda place. Grilled stuff, drinks. Conclusion, nice place to go-have-dinner-and-chill-after-dinner place.
After that, wenta tour Labrador Park. Oh did i mention last nite i was driving like a "lady-driver"?? Darn it la..I nvr wanna be in that category la..maybe i was jus too tired? Maybe i was nervous? Of wat i dunno. Maybe i was drunk? Did i even drink? Maybe i was hurting in my feet, my hands refused to move, my judgement fell asleep...well many many possibilities..COZ I NEVER DO DRIVE LIKE THAT OKAY..>/

Up so early today coz i was being a good daughter. Actually i feel really forced. So which means i'm not exactly a good daughter. Well can say i am still because i agreed to do it..altho unwillingly. Realised i dun laugh with my parents as often as i wld love to. Dunno why. I'm always so black faced and moody and short fused with them. Shit, i'm so gonna go to hell. Why why why? Arghhh..i'm gonna try to change this fucked up attitude of mine. Will do a progress sheet here as and when. Heh..no kidding..yea seriously im not kidding! Be bored to death for all I care.

Food for thought (i'm just so right)
Pple who make fucked up partners and fucked up frens are never good pple..beware of them for u nvr know when u'll be his victim when u tink he's yr fren..

~comforted~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home