22 September 2005

Lazified

My mom shared with me today about how everyone envies her for having good kids. I seriously think wat they really mean is.."I think u're very lucky to have yr kids all grown up PROPERLY (underlying meaning wld be - no DELINQUENCY and no INTELLECTUAL DEFICIENCY - we have graduated from education/dependency)"..the crux of it wld be..."they are earning now and so they can spend their own $$$ or even start repaying u for the past 23 yrs when u spent so much $$$ bringing them up. Crap, i'm stuck wit all these dependent kids/useless creatures who will never graduate and earn big bucks enough to support my intended luxuriously graceful aginghood. How the hell did u manage to bring them up like that?"

A: I hate blogs.
B: Why?
A: Nowadays pple use it for personal attacks.
B: Oh. Hmm. Ya true.

(yeap. I'm not a good conversationist. Coz i dun think deep enough to continue a conversation. Does it mean i'm shallow? If yes, so?)

I'm mostly the listener. I'm no active gossip-monger. I make a good listener. u shouldn't fault me for that.

He had BREASTS. My goodness gracious. I'm still very much in shock. He's so gonna get analed! I mean c'mon. Who u kidding? Who's more perfect to satisfy the raging needs of those other men when there's no women in sight 24/7?

This guy..he acts like an angel PERFECTLY..'ACTS' is the key word here..go figure..

~lazifiedrandomthoughts~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home