9 more days in Lund ONLY!!
This is soooooooo saddening. Time passed way too fast man. 9 more days and we'll be leaving Lund. Although we'll be leaving to travel the rest of Europe, I still feel like..."sayang"...to be leaving this beautiful place with beautiful people.
Anyway, I'll probably MIA for about 40-45 days I reckon. Yea about there. Tell you my stops ok? :p (oh anyway..digressing..I made wonderful cheesecake yesterday for myself coz it was my b'day! :p)
1. Hamburg
2. Berlin
3. Munich
4. Geneva
5. Paris
6. Venice
7. Florence & Pisa
8. Rome
9. Seville
10. Valencia
11. Barcelona
12. San Sebastian & Pamplona
13. Madrid
14. Lisbon
15. Copenhagen
16. Thailand (Tentative)
So that's my itinery for the summer. Don't envy. It's quite possible that i'll lose some of myself somewhere. It's gonna be so tiring! The thought of it scares me now. We were too ambitious when booking our transport and accomodations maybe? I dunno man..will let yall know when I get back :p It'll be an experience.
~gonnaeat~
Anyway, I'll probably MIA for about 40-45 days I reckon. Yea about there. Tell you my stops ok? :p (oh anyway..digressing..I made wonderful cheesecake yesterday for myself coz it was my b'day! :p)
1. Hamburg
2. Berlin
3. Munich
4. Geneva
5. Paris
6. Venice
7. Florence & Pisa
8. Rome
9. Seville
10. Valencia
11. Barcelona
12. San Sebastian & Pamplona
13. Madrid
14. Lisbon
15. Copenhagen
16. Thailand (Tentative)
So that's my itinery for the summer. Don't envy. It's quite possible that i'll lose some of myself somewhere. It's gonna be so tiring! The thought of it scares me now. We were too ambitious when booking our transport and accomodations maybe? I dunno man..will let yall know when I get back :p It'll be an experience.
~gonnaeat~

1 Comments:
happy birfday!
i am so envious! of your list! it's the longest list ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home