01 January 2007

Eh

Eh fuck la. I typed out my stuffs, den i saved because i had to log out. N Nabei, now I can't even see the text which I thought I could see and edit???? WTF is the 'SAVE AS DRAFT' for??? Fuck. So pissed.

Nmind........let me try to recall what i wrote........

I said my grandma is cool and loving and all la. Coz she loves ming alot. And my Aunties and siblings all love him too blah blah. I said much more crap than these la but now no mood to write in depth orede. Shit man. Fucking blogspot. Mislead pple to 'save as draft' WTF la seriously. I'm so pissed i'm sorry! Argh!

Anyway my baby is away orede. Xian rite. Everybody is like asking me if i sad anot, if i cried anot. Haha. Eh plz la. I dun cry easily one can. Well..even if i did, it's only betwn my baby n me! :p

Thank you Keith, Sidesh, Marcus, Kenjin and IZ for sending my Baby off. So sweet of yall!

My Bro, da sao, Portia and my parents also came. Oh, ming's bro came too (unexpectedly...hee) and they took such a sweet pic together!! Wat a warm sight. Ok great. Wait til he download the pics yea.. :p

My grandma made Sambal Belachan for ming can. Heheh. And paper dustbins too! She tinks he's gg to a 3rd world country la hee. Anyway she loves him so much that it makes me love him so much too! I treasure the relationship he has with my family la :)

Ming's grandma jus left this world for a better place. Yeap and we spent the last few days we had together at her wake. And well, it was what I call QUALITY time spent as we sat beside each other folding paper money for his Ah Ma and chit chatting. Hee. Well of course we had other plans like walking in town etc and having nice meals la b4 he left. But wat to do? The unexpected happened, very unfortunately. But the new plan wasn't that bad either :) R.I.P Ah Ma.

Ok so now that Ming's away, I have my own plans too! Monthly events hehe...

Feb-CNY (hope to go to M'sia coz it's a damn good 4 days of holiday! ha)

Mar-CRUISE baby!!!! Yea baby!!! Going for an all expenses paid cruise to phuket and penang! 4d3n. Heh. I'm proudly sponsored by either my sista or mother la..cool rite..hohoho

Apr-shh shh..but i'll be handing in my resignation letter WOOHOOOO!!!! Shiat I can't wait (i'm soryy salvation army) I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!! u dunno the shit loads of work i have now la. Freaking have 80 OVER cases under my bloody care. Wah piang. And not all are responsive but u're forced to get some response from them. U get wat i mean or not? It's damn tiring u know or not when pple tink u're super human. If u let me do activities without the need to record every shit, I'l gladly do it la. But I have to record every nitty shit which goes on! Ahhhh...forget abt work la..damn xian...maybe i jus have no drive to do social work anymore. I want more money. I want more things. I want a house. I want a car. Social working wun get u anywhr near these. Flying will :p

Oh dun let me miss out on promoting skype. It's damn cool. It's damn bloody clear when i spoke to my baby using skype. We could see each other briefly on webcam but ok the webcam thingy sucks but nevertheless the conversation still went on smoothly and so clearly!! At least now it doesnt suck that much to not have my baby ard. At least I know he still exists though he's far far away. I miss him man. I need to go down soon so i can touch him. I need the physical touch baby! :) Love u so much! So proud u cleaned the toilet today! hehehee..yes believe it or not..Mr Ming..cleaned the toilet on his own. Bought the brushes etc and the toilet bowl mighty duck or whatever u call it and got down on his knees and cleaned his toilet. Hehehee...so proud of u la baby!!! Keep it up. u'l be in charge of our toilets next time then :p

Ok la all I can think of, I wrote. Till the next post! Ciao.

~28workingdaystothenextlongholiday~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home