06 September 2006

I am loved

Okay okay..so I am loved. VERY loved. REALLY loved. I was just sensitive. Hey, I was just being ME!

Anyhow, Ming is 98% confirmed for Sweden in January 2007 (thanks setz!). SO, I am ALSO 85% confirmed to Sweden in APRIL 2007. Hohoho..much to the dismay of MARCUS tan litong. I feel SO GOOD!! Good because i'm excited abt the trip. And Good because Marcus doesn't want me to go but i'm STILL GOING! It's A lovely feeling really.

My baby sure wants me to go...NOT (yea riteeee...) because I can CLEAN n WASH n COOK for him. Because 1) I can't cook..but I can do the rest very well ok! ALthough there's abit of grumbling here and there.. and 2) He simply LOVES my company. EVERYBODY loves Cheryl! Anyway I don't care!! I'm going no matter what n no matter who doesn't want me to be thr! I'm still going baby!


Ok people. Let's hope all goes well from now til den.
Oh BTW, DO NOT GIVE ME ANY PRESENTS FOR CHRISTMAS. GIVE ME $$$ TO BUY MY AIRPLANE TICKETS! OR MIGHT AS WELL JUST GET ME THE TICKETS! :) heh heh heh..

~OHSOEXCITED~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home