Sue me.
Yea sue me for....
Spilling a cuppa tea over my keyboard (hey i painstakingly took out each letter to clean in between the nooks ok!)
Getting irritated and thinking the worse of others (I won't say someone because there are a few pple. And I won't give any hints too because according to experiences, hinting even the slightest bit WILL hurt.)
Spending over the limit this month (hey u know how it is with all the farewell gifts and meals. I mean seriously, because i'm also a driver, there's more to spend on parking, ERP, petrol etc OKAY..yea sue me too for being a sucker for convenience.)
Taking only 3 days to complete watching 16 episodes of 'Wedding' (korean..yes again..)
Stuffing myself crazy again in the middle of this period when I have the drive to not eat too much (blame it on my da-yi-ma la plz).
There are many more things u can sue me for..but it's time for me to go home coz it's 5.30pm! Goodbye everybody!
~Cherylme~
Spilling a cuppa tea over my keyboard (hey i painstakingly took out each letter to clean in between the nooks ok!)
Getting irritated and thinking the worse of others (I won't say someone because there are a few pple. And I won't give any hints too because according to experiences, hinting even the slightest bit WILL hurt.)
Spending over the limit this month (hey u know how it is with all the farewell gifts and meals. I mean seriously, because i'm also a driver, there's more to spend on parking, ERP, petrol etc OKAY..yea sue me too for being a sucker for convenience.)
Taking only 3 days to complete watching 16 episodes of 'Wedding' (korean..yes again..)
Stuffing myself crazy again in the middle of this period when I have the drive to not eat too much (blame it on my da-yi-ma la plz).
There are many more things u can sue me for..but it's time for me to go home coz it's 5.30pm! Goodbye everybody!
~Cherylme~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home