09 July 2006

It's been some time huh...

yea i've been...

Grieving over my beloved Supervisor's moving on to greener pastures

Giving lots of farewell meals (namely Thila, Major and Lynn)

Welcoming the return of my besty who's back from aussie land for a mth

Called to help 2 ladies who felt suicidal

Called to help 2 teenage girls who are habitual liars

having called 15 damn times today! Bloody hell..from 1 of the lady who nearly committed suicide. But Sunday is Sunday. I need my rest day too!

Able to meet up with my dear JC classmates

Unfortunate to have lost a farewell gift for Thila

Ok la that's all I can think of now because I'm hungry hungry hungry and wanna go Taka for the foof fair! My darling is taking me there :)

Haven't seen my baby princess for a week and I miss her terribly!!

Tomorrow will be my convo day. Feel happy for me and dance around shouting "aye! aye!"

~tiredbutlovingit~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home