07 September 2005
Beautiful Memories
- And again..do u still want sumore prove that Porti...
- Gu Gu and Portia..we look so good and happy togeth...
- At the end of the walk we tied yellow ribbons to t...
- The Yellow Ribbon Walk..I love the huge yellow rib...
- After the camp..we were gone! Like seriously dead ...
- I personally love the way Ming looks in this pic.....
- My love..
- It's been a long time...
- Let me let me..
- Sending Sid off to US..Some pple may be intelligen...



3 Comments:
A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like auto cad on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.
babes u look AMAZING!!!!!
was it your sisters wedding??
ure being spammed! aiyoh..
Yes mahiiiii...tell me la wat to do...bloody spammers..(waves both fists in the air threateningly) I'l Nvr visit yr site! So stop it!
Oh and yeap my sis' wedding..ehehehe..thanx!
Post a Comment
<< Home