Let me let me..
Let me jus say a few things I'm unhappy abt...ok maybe just 1 thing la coz i've such a blessed life! My colleagues, my work, my frens (VERY BIG part of my life), family, and last but most important, my sweetheart! Everything's just so darn gooD!! Thank u my Lord!
Oh ya unhappy unhappy...so firstly, i'l thank God HE's not my fren! HE's this stupid guy i'm grateful if i dun meet again...he's a bloody pest! So wat if it's been 1 week since we were together at Sid's place and den at the airport..even after 1 week i'm still unhappy wit this fella..HE was this pesky thing buzzing ard me throughout the whole damn nite 1 solid week ago! Trying to impose on me how HE thinks i shld be reacting to Arul's nonsense! AIYO! Like wat the hell...So HE's intelligent...or WATEVER...SO?SO? Like really SO WAT? I swear the whole nite he was just this irritating thing buzzing buzzing buzzing and buzzing ard me..i shld have jus called the pest exterminator to shoot his ass! But no..i'm too nice...;) I seriously dun give a damn if HE knows I tink of him this way! Nvr will I meet him EVER again! Unless i'm really left wit no choice..I wldn't wanna give Sid and Arul a hard time wld I? He's not worth me sacrificing the splendid company of the other guys..
Arul Arul..he's jus so full of shit tt I think it's darn funny la! Haven't u heard that the funniest jokes are those that are true..well it also depends if the victim (me) can take jokes la..and I can oh so take jokes la..UNLIKE that fella i was talking abt in the above paragraph..also because deep down inside Arul's heart, i know he simply adores me! heeee...those bunch of guys are really the sweetest lot! They're so accomodating..like that day when i wanted to eat dimsum..hey guys, i was really touched la! Hahaha..ya ok ok I wun be so Hallmark la...anyway I love u guys la...heehee...
So yesterday we bought 2 tix to watch MOB SISTERS...then Keith, after we tried calling him like 100 times, he called back AFTER we bought the tix and said the show was CRAP of the highest order! Then me and ming were like "HUH...shiat...there goes our $20!" (the bloody px of tix are exhorbitant!) Apparently it's so bad that 1) Keith din even know when the movie started and 2) he din know wat the bloody story line was when we asked him! "if there was even any!" he said...So well we were disheartened orede..we were prepared to leave the cinema early if it really sucked..then we sat outside Lido 3 and just pple-watched coz it was still too early...den Ming started chatting in Hokkien wit the 'bouncer' of Lido 3...den he said that we cld go change the tix to watch another show! Straightaway, we 100m sprint to the ticketing booth and changed our movie to THE MAID...like how lucky man! The show started jus as our butts touched the seats..ahhh..at least the show wasn't too bad la..
~mindfulbanter~
Oh ya unhappy unhappy...so firstly, i'l thank God HE's not my fren! HE's this stupid guy i'm grateful if i dun meet again...he's a bloody pest! So wat if it's been 1 week since we were together at Sid's place and den at the airport..even after 1 week i'm still unhappy wit this fella..HE was this pesky thing buzzing ard me throughout the whole damn nite 1 solid week ago! Trying to impose on me how HE thinks i shld be reacting to Arul's nonsense! AIYO! Like wat the hell...So HE's intelligent...or WATEVER...SO?SO? Like really SO WAT? I swear the whole nite he was just this irritating thing buzzing buzzing buzzing and buzzing ard me..i shld have jus called the pest exterminator to shoot his ass! But no..i'm too nice...;) I seriously dun give a damn if HE knows I tink of him this way! Nvr will I meet him EVER again! Unless i'm really left wit no choice..I wldn't wanna give Sid and Arul a hard time wld I? He's not worth me sacrificing the splendid company of the other guys..
Arul Arul..he's jus so full of shit tt I think it's darn funny la! Haven't u heard that the funniest jokes are those that are true..well it also depends if the victim (me) can take jokes la..and I can oh so take jokes la..UNLIKE that fella i was talking abt in the above paragraph..also because deep down inside Arul's heart, i know he simply adores me! heeee...those bunch of guys are really the sweetest lot! They're so accomodating..like that day when i wanted to eat dimsum..hey guys, i was really touched la! Hahaha..ya ok ok I wun be so Hallmark la...anyway I love u guys la...heehee...
So yesterday we bought 2 tix to watch MOB SISTERS...then Keith, after we tried calling him like 100 times, he called back AFTER we bought the tix and said the show was CRAP of the highest order! Then me and ming were like "HUH...shiat...there goes our $20!" (the bloody px of tix are exhorbitant!) Apparently it's so bad that 1) Keith din even know when the movie started and 2) he din know wat the bloody story line was when we asked him! "if there was even any!" he said...So well we were disheartened orede..we were prepared to leave the cinema early if it really sucked..then we sat outside Lido 3 and just pple-watched coz it was still too early...den Ming started chatting in Hokkien wit the 'bouncer' of Lido 3...den he said that we cld go change the tix to watch another show! Straightaway, we 100m sprint to the ticketing booth and changed our movie to THE MAID...like how lucky man! The show started jus as our butts touched the seats..ahhh..at least the show wasn't too bad la..
~mindfulbanter~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home