It's been a long time...
Heya..it's been some time since i last blogged..well well..really quite busy at work..not that the busy-ness keeps me from blogging..but rather the tiredness..very very tired after work that I have no mood to on my computer and to blog..everyday i'm getting this nagging headache i dunno why..I'm really quite enjoying my work..but jus very tired and headachy after work everyday..oh wellz..
Anywayz a couple of days ago Laksh called me..poor girl is so stressed up! Stupid fren of hers staying with her for free accomodation..not only that! She's always bugging Laksh to take her sightseeing! Is she brainless or UNshy or WAT! I feel like slapping the fren! Like seriously she shld know that Laksh needs to study! And there's this stupid Jap stalker..I swear the world is filled wit warppies! Anywayz, Laksh if u're reading this, hang in there! It's only 2 mths away to your home-coming! WooPiieee!!
So anyway yesterday my fren called to ask some qns..and ya her bf was suspected of going back to his old ways..anyway from what i found out..Girl, it's true he went out wit that guy la..hope that everything's ok now..everything has been well ain't it? It's a pity to fall out over this small thing again..nothing happened..plain singing only..(but ya if my guy were to lie, he'd be in deep shit too)..but this compared to his past lies..he's been doing well you know..:) As far as i know la..he's been doing well..
I know of this REALLY PETTY piece of crap guy..what nerve he has..stupid nincompoop..hope he burns in hell..
Jas, how's work been? EXHAUSTING riteeee...heeee..after all the SLACKING i'm not surprised la! I am still like that after a mth's of work! Oh BTW..do upload the pics into yr com ok? Can't wait to see them!
Ok it's time to start work now..ciaoz! Yea we're sharing com..so don't exactly have the luxury to blog as and when i want to..jus that today i came into work at 7.45am..no i'm not MAD..but i sent my dad to work so that i can use the car..hehehee..
~cardependent~
Anywayz a couple of days ago Laksh called me..poor girl is so stressed up! Stupid fren of hers staying with her for free accomodation..not only that! She's always bugging Laksh to take her sightseeing! Is she brainless or UNshy or WAT! I feel like slapping the fren! Like seriously she shld know that Laksh needs to study! And there's this stupid Jap stalker..I swear the world is filled wit warppies! Anywayz, Laksh if u're reading this, hang in there! It's only 2 mths away to your home-coming! WooPiieee!!
So anyway yesterday my fren called to ask some qns..and ya her bf was suspected of going back to his old ways..anyway from what i found out..Girl, it's true he went out wit that guy la..hope that everything's ok now..everything has been well ain't it? It's a pity to fall out over this small thing again..nothing happened..plain singing only..(but ya if my guy were to lie, he'd be in deep shit too)..but this compared to his past lies..he's been doing well you know..:) As far as i know la..he's been doing well..
I know of this REALLY PETTY piece of crap guy..what nerve he has..stupid nincompoop..hope he burns in hell..
Jas, how's work been? EXHAUSTING riteeee...heeee..after all the SLACKING i'm not surprised la! I am still like that after a mth's of work! Oh BTW..do upload the pics into yr com ok? Can't wait to see them!
Ok it's time to start work now..ciaoz! Yea we're sharing com..so don't exactly have the luxury to blog as and when i want to..jus that today i came into work at 7.45am..no i'm not MAD..but i sent my dad to work so that i can use the car..hehehee..
~cardependent~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home