Laksh and Sid
They are both out there having fun! And me..poor me..stuck here..on this island..tucked away in a little corner in my comfy apartment-like office in the cornerest corner of S'pore..sighz..hope i'm not forgotten la..I miss them both! Laksh.....quick come back la.....If only..if only I wasn't working..i cld jus hide in yr parents luggage and let myself be flown all the way to lala-aussie-land on budget to be with u guys! darnnnn..reality checked..
Sid is in U.S now..having a time of his life! Wonder what both of them are doing now in their respective countries....hmmz....
My stupid msn can't be accessed i dunno why..
I'm jus going on and on because i'm ALL alone in my office..i shld be calling up my clients now..but i think it's still abit too early..so i'm jus waiting for the rite time to call..and waiting...and waiting...and talking nonsense...coz tehre's no Ming to disturb coz he's sleeping soundly at home..my sweet jerk..and still waiting..and i tink i'm irritating whoever's so darn free to be reading this post..
Tune in for pics..ok maybe tune in next monday..coz i wun really update my blog on weekdays coz me being such a bum WILL NOT bother to on my computer when i get home from work..so DO NOT bother visiting my blog till Next Mon..dun say I din warn ya..:)
I love ya guys!
Sid is in U.S now..having a time of his life! Wonder what both of them are doing now in their respective countries....hmmz....
My stupid msn can't be accessed i dunno why..
I'm jus going on and on because i'm ALL alone in my office..i shld be calling up my clients now..but i think it's still abit too early..so i'm jus waiting for the rite time to call..and waiting...and waiting...and talking nonsense...coz tehre's no Ming to disturb coz he's sleeping soundly at home..my sweet jerk..and still waiting..and i tink i'm irritating whoever's so darn free to be reading this post..
Tune in for pics..ok maybe tune in next monday..coz i wun really update my blog on weekdays coz me being such a bum WILL NOT bother to on my computer when i get home from work..so DO NOT bother visiting my blog till Next Mon..dun say I din warn ya..:)
I love ya guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home