The difference
Well well..the last 2 posts were from my darling. And as one can analyze, it's no joke messing wit me coz i'm 1 who will really blow up. Unlike darling who is more tactful and rational. Anywayz there has been a great deal of yucky stuff in here. Gonna change this soon to my usual 'WooHoo!' blogger coz that's what i usually am. I'm seldom the > (pissed off) or anal blogger unless someone really messes me up.
SO, yay yay! More pics to be up soon! Darl's gonna get his pay soon! Yay yay! His pay is like MY pay..hahaha..=p Well tis weekend gonna be 'bz' ar! More like because i'm the 'kaypo' type..this Saturday my in-laws are coming to my place to 'negotiate' (some chinese wedding tradition)..i'm staying home n asking darling to come over not that i'm supposed to be part of it or anything but more like because i'm sure my mom's gonna cook up a feast! Whahaha..my mom's always like so 'niao niao' abt having enuf for pple to eat..so I LOVE it when we have guests in our house.
On Sunday, my fren's wedding. Malay wedding. Any idea what to give for a Malay wedding? I'm lost AND i'm broke so plz give yr most REASONABLE suggestions. Heheh.
This Friday (ops! days not in order..but u know me la..) IS MY LAST DAY I CAN SPEND WITH LAKSHHHHHHH....damn sad la! Argh..but again, she'll be back on 20-something of November..but u know i'm just quite used to having her ard as and when I call her..but nmind that wun stop me from visiting Uncle Rajah's curry!
BTW, plz do visit the funniest blog ever! I'm pretty sure that even if yr day was fucked, reading her blog will definitely crack u up! madamemahima.blogspot.com
SO, yay yay! More pics to be up soon! Darl's gonna get his pay soon! Yay yay! His pay is like MY pay..hahaha..=p Well tis weekend gonna be 'bz' ar! More like because i'm the 'kaypo' type..this Saturday my in-laws are coming to my place to 'negotiate' (some chinese wedding tradition)..i'm staying home n asking darling to come over not that i'm supposed to be part of it or anything but more like because i'm sure my mom's gonna cook up a feast! Whahaha..my mom's always like so 'niao niao' abt having enuf for pple to eat..so I LOVE it when we have guests in our house.
On Sunday, my fren's wedding. Malay wedding. Any idea what to give for a Malay wedding? I'm lost AND i'm broke so plz give yr most REASONABLE suggestions. Heheh.
This Friday (ops! days not in order..but u know me la..) IS MY LAST DAY I CAN SPEND WITH LAKSHHHHHHH....damn sad la! Argh..but again, she'll be back on 20-something of November..but u know i'm just quite used to having her ard as and when I call her..but nmind that wun stop me from visiting Uncle Rajah's curry!
BTW, plz do visit the funniest blog ever! I'm pretty sure that even if yr day was fucked, reading her blog will definitely crack u up! madamemahima.blogspot.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home