Continuation..
k let's see how to make this least obvious to the culprit because I really want minimal uneasiness when we do meet up.
I dunno why but I have been thinking a great deal about this. Maybe because it's so subjective. Some tink that it's no biggy. But I on the other hand, and sweetheart, are really quite unhappy. Ok there were times (for fuck's sake A FEW TIMES OK. Not just ONCE) when some comments were made by X which did not go down well with Ming. So I had to pacify him and say that
"Dear, u know tactless he can be at times. Don't be so petty and get so affected by his comments la. Just listen 1 ear in and 1 ear out. Don't make a fuss abt it and affect our frenship with him."
So fucking until now, I dun tink X even knows that he deserved to get fucked by Ming a few times orede. BUT WE REFRAINED.
SO CAN U FUCKING SEE HOW IMPT WE TAKE FRENSHIP. WHY IS THERE NO RECIPROCATION? (Whatever la. Maybe these frens just aren't worth having.)
I'm not saying reciprocate by doing great things for us. I tink just simply use abit of yr brains and be abit more sensitive will do YOU know.
So we all know that my darling is such a friendly and full of shit person. But that doesn't mean u shld disrespect him.
See la darl, u are too friendly!! Too friendly until someone turned ard and misinterpreted yr friendliness. "BANG BALLZ" xia. So anyway darling was pissed la and said alot of nasty things to vent his anger. But I know in e end, we will still be friends wit them and everyone will be happy like nothing ever happened before. Sighz. We are soft hearted pple wat to do?
There was once, this other fren said some REALLY brainless shit out of anger too. Things were like so uncomfortable after that. But anyhow he acted like it din happen so we also just let it go la. Aiya but enuf of this shit from you pple la. The next time YOU make any fucking comment, YOU can fucking PISS OFF.
After all these shit from these pple, we have an advice. Don't meet only 1 grp of frens every week. Try to meet different grps of frens so as to avoid any conflicts when meet too often.
OH. Another incident which happened. This DBed fren of Ming's met his brother AND let's jus say that i found out that there are many ways to send regards to a fren such as "So how is he? I heard he blah blah blah (some fucked up comments)" WOW! Is that how u send regards to someone??? Aiya brainless fuck made me pissed even la. So Ming called him and said "i really gonna fuck him man"....THEN when he got thru to the fren, he din sound pissed at all la (haha he claimed he cldn't bring himself to fuck the fren)! But anyway I wld say he dealt with it gentlemanly and intellectually la. APPARENTLY, he's 'TOO COOL to get down to some serious fucking'. He 'rather deal with it intellectually'. HA! I wld say u dun dare and not dowan! hahaha..k kidding darl..proud of u that u have changed yr 'ah beng' ways! Eh and stop blaming me for making u into a wuss la!
Whatever la. This entry is very messed up because it is more to vent my anger than to carefully structure a story so that everyone can understand. HAhaha..well..i REALLY feel much better now ey! Going for sushi now. Tchuss!
Oh hope Bert is ok. His house caught fire. Poor guy. So an advice, dun leave any electrical switch on when no one is ard! Dangerous. I also gotta get into the habit of switching off all the switches in my room ar. I leave every switch on so that it's only a controller or button (which I need not bend down tooo low to reach) -on the table light for eg.- away if i wanna switch everything on. No joke to have yr valuables burnt down! So I really gotta change that lazy habit.
~plzHELPmetoLOVEforitseasiertohate~
I dunno why but I have been thinking a great deal about this. Maybe because it's so subjective. Some tink that it's no biggy. But I on the other hand, and sweetheart, are really quite unhappy. Ok there were times (for fuck's sake A FEW TIMES OK. Not just ONCE) when some comments were made by X which did not go down well with Ming. So I had to pacify him and say that
"Dear, u know tactless he can be at times. Don't be so petty and get so affected by his comments la. Just listen 1 ear in and 1 ear out. Don't make a fuss abt it and affect our frenship with him."
So fucking until now, I dun tink X even knows that he deserved to get fucked by Ming a few times orede. BUT WE REFRAINED.
SO CAN U FUCKING SEE HOW IMPT WE TAKE FRENSHIP. WHY IS THERE NO RECIPROCATION? (Whatever la. Maybe these frens just aren't worth having.)
I'm not saying reciprocate by doing great things for us. I tink just simply use abit of yr brains and be abit more sensitive will do YOU know.
So we all know that my darling is such a friendly and full of shit person. But that doesn't mean u shld disrespect him.
See la darl, u are too friendly!! Too friendly until someone turned ard and misinterpreted yr friendliness. "BANG BALLZ" xia. So anyway darling was pissed la and said alot of nasty things to vent his anger. But I know in e end, we will still be friends wit them and everyone will be happy like nothing ever happened before. Sighz. We are soft hearted pple wat to do?
There was once, this other fren said some REALLY brainless shit out of anger too. Things were like so uncomfortable after that. But anyhow he acted like it din happen so we also just let it go la. Aiya but enuf of this shit from you pple la. The next time YOU make any fucking comment, YOU can fucking PISS OFF.
After all these shit from these pple, we have an advice. Don't meet only 1 grp of frens every week. Try to meet different grps of frens so as to avoid any conflicts when meet too often.
OH. Another incident which happened. This DBed fren of Ming's met his brother AND let's jus say that i found out that there are many ways to send regards to a fren such as "So how is he? I heard he blah blah blah (some fucked up comments)" WOW! Is that how u send regards to someone??? Aiya brainless fuck made me pissed even la. So Ming called him and said "i really gonna fuck him man"....THEN when he got thru to the fren, he din sound pissed at all la (haha he claimed he cldn't bring himself to fuck the fren)! But anyway I wld say he dealt with it gentlemanly and intellectually la. APPARENTLY, he's 'TOO COOL to get down to some serious fucking'. He 'rather deal with it intellectually'. HA! I wld say u dun dare and not dowan! hahaha..k kidding darl..proud of u that u have changed yr 'ah beng' ways! Eh and stop blaming me for making u into a wuss la!
Whatever la. This entry is very messed up because it is more to vent my anger than to carefully structure a story so that everyone can understand. HAhaha..well..i REALLY feel much better now ey! Going for sushi now. Tchuss!
Oh hope Bert is ok. His house caught fire. Poor guy. So an advice, dun leave any electrical switch on when no one is ard! Dangerous. I also gotta get into the habit of switching off all the switches in my room ar. I leave every switch on so that it's only a controller or button (which I need not bend down tooo low to reach) -on the table light for eg.- away if i wanna switch everything on. No joke to have yr valuables burnt down! So I really gotta change that lazy habit.
~plzHELPmetoLOVEforitseasiertohate~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home