CroSSed The LinE
After a long period of absence…I suppose its abt time I pen down some bottled-up feelings. To me…friendship can be a roller-coaster ride. Some take it seriously while others dun. Over the years…unknowingly…I have learnt to treasure friendship unlike the previous Ming. Wat I see now in some of my frens now reallly reminded me of who I was before and it is utterly disappointing. I wasn’t dat lucky….i put my ex-gf before everyone else and I ended up seeing them leave one by one. The frens I had last time were not so tolerant. Perhaps I may be blessed with the virtue dat I dun really take things to heart. Say for eg if a fren who has not been meeting his regular group of frens after being attached….and upon break up then does he starts contacting his frens and need help…ill gladly render my help…after all…wats there to be petty and bear any fuck grudges. Not everyone is perfect and everyone has diff priorities. Frens who abandoned other frens over their gfs…frens who are willing to jeopardize years of frenship over a gf are plain ridiculous. Im not being childish or anything…but in anything dat u do…there always must be a fucking line drawn…a recent spate of events have gotten me fucking mad! Frens who have stabbed my back blatantly….
Let me put it this way…there were times when words that came out of ur filthy mouth were so tactless dat u din know it hurt Cheryl as well as got me mad. If this happened long ago…I would have beaten you to a pulp! Frens who have known me since sec sch days should know wat kind of person I was. But now…I dare say dat I have evolved from a hot tempered person to a more rational and tolerant person. And I realized this may not exactly be a good thing. As human nature suggests…pple tend totake kindness as weakness. Let me see…when u had trouble with your rship..i gave u whatever advice I could churn out…not expecting anything in return…cos frenship is indeed unconditional..However…the least I could expect was a tat of respect and diplomacy if u have any resentment towards me….direct it towards me…not to Cheryl…my gf is neither a freaking medium nor buffer for u to put your fucking grievances or complaints thru...be a man and not a pussy! I swear I din see dat coming…so much for being nice…so much for being tolerant whenever u think thru ur ARSE! I know diff pple have their own limit…some can take jokes too a greater extent…some cant…and thank God I can handle them well,….unfortunately some cant and I have to bear the brunt of some girl grumbling to you and as a result of ur inability to reflect and rationalize…knowing dat perhaps Im juz a guy full of shit and jokes…u decided to shoot your mouth off. If I could do it…I dun see why ur brains are more retarded than mine. After brushing off all ur tactless remarks…im afraid u have crossed the line.
Regarding my fren who kind of stirred some shit between me and my bro which Cher mentioned abt..I filpped initially and my first tots were to fuck him up. But when i spoke to him...i was shocked myself dat i could no longer bring myself to really kan him with the usual array of profanities and wat nots. =) But rather...i juz put my message across to him in a decent but firm and stern manner. I realised dat if one was to resort to all the fucking up and shit...things will prob turn nasty and there goes the frenship. In the end...after hanging up on me..he msged me back to apologise and asked for my bro's no to clarify the misunderstanding. The outcome was very satisfying and i was juz glad i adopted the right approach. At least..we still are frens and there was no love lsot between us.
Well…I suppose the saying dat nobody is perfect is true….to those who have taken your frens for granted…plz dun…even I am guilty of it sometimes…I admit it…I have learnt to realize the importance of making one fren rather than an enemy.
Recent incidents have made me learnt a few valuable lessons…true frens are hard to come by…sometimes the good dat u do are overlooked by frens…and b4 u know it…the slightest mistake u make is blown out of proportion right smack in your face…this applies to the cruel reality of the working world as well…try to be sensitive to the feelings of those ard u…and acknowledge wat good they have done…bottom line is if u chance upon a true fren…grab it and cherish the frenship…and lastly…like wat my dear Cheryl said…its always unhealthy to stick to juz a group of frens…move ard…broaden your contacts and network…it will come in handy..as juz like a rship…meeting up too often juz provide opportunities for friction.
Perhaps some may not comprehend wat im writing....try to read between the lines...Gosh...i suddenly feel so naked and transparent after typing all these...but hell It feels good...u are rite darl..blogging can be therapeutic
~FliPPEd~
Let me put it this way…there were times when words that came out of ur filthy mouth were so tactless dat u din know it hurt Cheryl as well as got me mad. If this happened long ago…I would have beaten you to a pulp! Frens who have known me since sec sch days should know wat kind of person I was. But now…I dare say dat I have evolved from a hot tempered person to a more rational and tolerant person. And I realized this may not exactly be a good thing. As human nature suggests…pple tend totake kindness as weakness. Let me see…when u had trouble with your rship..i gave u whatever advice I could churn out…not expecting anything in return…cos frenship is indeed unconditional..However…the least I could expect was a tat of respect and diplomacy if u have any resentment towards me….direct it towards me…not to Cheryl…my gf is neither a freaking medium nor buffer for u to put your fucking grievances or complaints thru...be a man and not a pussy! I swear I din see dat coming…so much for being nice…so much for being tolerant whenever u think thru ur ARSE! I know diff pple have their own limit…some can take jokes too a greater extent…some cant…and thank God I can handle them well,….unfortunately some cant and I have to bear the brunt of some girl grumbling to you and as a result of ur inability to reflect and rationalize…knowing dat perhaps Im juz a guy full of shit and jokes…u decided to shoot your mouth off. If I could do it…I dun see why ur brains are more retarded than mine. After brushing off all ur tactless remarks…im afraid u have crossed the line.
Regarding my fren who kind of stirred some shit between me and my bro which Cher mentioned abt..I filpped initially and my first tots were to fuck him up. But when i spoke to him...i was shocked myself dat i could no longer bring myself to really kan him with the usual array of profanities and wat nots. =) But rather...i juz put my message across to him in a decent but firm and stern manner. I realised dat if one was to resort to all the fucking up and shit...things will prob turn nasty and there goes the frenship. In the end...after hanging up on me..he msged me back to apologise and asked for my bro's no to clarify the misunderstanding. The outcome was very satisfying and i was juz glad i adopted the right approach. At least..we still are frens and there was no love lsot between us.
Well…I suppose the saying dat nobody is perfect is true….to those who have taken your frens for granted…plz dun…even I am guilty of it sometimes…I admit it…I have learnt to realize the importance of making one fren rather than an enemy.
Recent incidents have made me learnt a few valuable lessons…true frens are hard to come by…sometimes the good dat u do are overlooked by frens…and b4 u know it…the slightest mistake u make is blown out of proportion right smack in your face…this applies to the cruel reality of the working world as well…try to be sensitive to the feelings of those ard u…and acknowledge wat good they have done…bottom line is if u chance upon a true fren…grab it and cherish the frenship…and lastly…like wat my dear Cheryl said…its always unhealthy to stick to juz a group of frens…move ard…broaden your contacts and network…it will come in handy..as juz like a rship…meeting up too often juz provide opportunities for friction.
Perhaps some may not comprehend wat im writing....try to read between the lines...Gosh...i suddenly feel so naked and transparent after typing all these...but hell It feels good...u are rite darl..blogging can be therapeutic
~FliPPEd~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home