Wah busy
Wah really damn busy. Busy sourcing for cheap holiday deals...haha..1) I wanna continue my trip after Phuket in August to either HK or Bali and 2) A short getaway this Vesak day..
Well, good news is we have booked a trip to Batam this Saturday for $95 per person a night plus a day tour which includes Seafood lunch and tour to all the shopping areas..dunno if it's cheap la but we'll go on Saturday and see how it is yea..planning to actually go on Vesak day itself to see if can set up a tent for that night itself..apparently the cable skiing website said that we can r ent a 2-men tent..dunno..let's see again..
As for the HK trip, so far the airline tickets are like $300 so hmm..thinking of gg Bali again since we're both in love with it! Nothing's confirmed yet..*cross fingers*
So as I was saying I'm a very busy person. Yes i am. Had a course since Monday from 9am-5pm. Dammit la. Quite tiring leh. Though fun. Exchanged namecards to build more contacts so in future it'll be easier to refer cases :)
Yes, i agree wit Mahi abt the picture uploading. It simply sucks. Like shit. If u see some pics uploaded means I went against all odds to get them up. So appreciate. If u didn't means i'm just oh such a busy woman.
~Thanksforyourkindattention~
Well, good news is we have booked a trip to Batam this Saturday for $95 per person a night plus a day tour which includes Seafood lunch and tour to all the shopping areas..dunno if it's cheap la but we'll go on Saturday and see how it is yea..planning to actually go on Vesak day itself to see if can set up a tent for that night itself..apparently the cable skiing website said that we can r ent a 2-men tent..dunno..let's see again..
As for the HK trip, so far the airline tickets are like $300 so hmm..thinking of gg Bali again since we're both in love with it! Nothing's confirmed yet..*cross fingers*
So as I was saying I'm a very busy person. Yes i am. Had a course since Monday from 9am-5pm. Dammit la. Quite tiring leh. Though fun. Exchanged namecards to build more contacts so in future it'll be easier to refer cases :)
Yes, i agree wit Mahi abt the picture uploading. It simply sucks. Like shit. If u see some pics uploaded means I went against all odds to get them up. So appreciate. If u didn't means i'm just oh such a busy woman.
~Thanksforyourkindattention~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home