28 March 2006

What package?

What DAMN package is everyone talking about? Dammit..it's so freaking unfair that me, someone who's been patriotic to Singapore for 23/24 yrs of my life cannot get that package. F*** this damned place. Ok anger vented. I still won't get it so wtf.

Anywayz yes JH n Al, I got a very good deal for Phuket. Hee. Well it had alot to do with visiting many many websites and also alot of comparing of prices. Hence I would say i'm in a very terrific job which gives me the time and space to do such 'surfing'. Hee.

Just realised how important TONE of voice is to me. VERY important. Me to others and others to me. This morning a conversation with my mother went like "You gg to work early?" My ACCIDENTAL reply was "HUH??!!" (it was really supposed to be "huh?") You know the diff betwn "HUH??!?!" and "huh?" rite? The former has that irritated tone whereas the latter is just a plain say-again tone. Then mom's voice raised a couple of octaves (or whatever u call it) and I realised if I don't correct that disgusting tone, we will end up quarelling because of a simple "you gg to work early?" question. So I replied sweetly "No.." (dunno how to make the "No.." look sweeter sorry but it sure was sweet) and immediately she replied with a sweet tone too and the morning went on fine with my daddy making us breakfast and my mom doing her routine morning grumbling at him for not asking us what we want for breakfast before making what he made..yea..the morning went as normal..no tempers raised nothing..why? Because, I changed my tone as soon as I knew it was wrong..

~watchyourtoneyounglady~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home