The name is..
Simone! Simone's the name!
My head's all clogged and squeezed and really compacted that it's so vulnerable to explosion under the immense pressure. 3 days of sleepless nites and tremendous stress. But it's gonna be over at 11am tomorrow! That's just a mere 23hrs more to go! I can do it!
After 11am, will go for a simple lunch with Ming and accompany him to his new SMU campus...hope I dun get stomped on by SMUtties...what to do la..he gotta collect his new matric card which will 100% look nicer than his current one! keke..ooh that reeminds me..better capture it on my camera b4 it becomes extinct..it's for the good of society tt that dreadful matric card is exterminated!
After that we'll most probably go our separate ways yea? I intend to go swim and slack at my sis' place la dear. Hehee. Then return the car. Maybe i'l be going out with my parents too. Going to the tailor in Pearl Centre but sorry can't give u a lift to my place though! All the big backsides will be in the car..haha..i'm proud of my big ass la! Am I? There's this joke made about us (my sis, mom and myself)..We cannot walk together in 1 horizontal line along the aisle..OOO..coz our bums will be knocking into each other..
So yea do make yr way down yrself ok? Keke..I wanna see Portia oso..hmm maybe I wun go out wit them coz I rather spend some time with my lil niece! I miss her so damn much! She has FAKE measles can u believe it? Why can't the doc jus call those lil dots RASHES instead? So funny when I heard FAKE measles..doc doc..
~dogdocdawg~
My head's all clogged and squeezed and really compacted that it's so vulnerable to explosion under the immense pressure. 3 days of sleepless nites and tremendous stress. But it's gonna be over at 11am tomorrow! That's just a mere 23hrs more to go! I can do it!
After 11am, will go for a simple lunch with Ming and accompany him to his new SMU campus...hope I dun get stomped on by SMUtties...what to do la..he gotta collect his new matric card which will 100% look nicer than his current one! keke..ooh that reeminds me..better capture it on my camera b4 it becomes extinct..it's for the good of society tt that dreadful matric card is exterminated!
After that we'll most probably go our separate ways yea? I intend to go swim and slack at my sis' place la dear. Hehee. Then return the car. Maybe i'l be going out with my parents too. Going to the tailor in Pearl Centre but sorry can't give u a lift to my place though! All the big backsides will be in the car..haha..i'm proud of my big ass la! Am I? There's this joke made about us (my sis, mom and myself)..We cannot walk together in 1 horizontal line along the aisle..OOO..coz our bums will be knocking into each other..
So yea do make yr way down yrself ok? Keke..I wanna see Portia oso..hmm maybe I wun go out wit them coz I rather spend some time with my lil niece! I miss her so damn much! She has FAKE measles can u believe it? Why can't the doc jus call those lil dots RASHES instead? So funny when I heard FAKE measles..doc doc..
~dogdocdawg~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home