Lament lament lament..
Why do I have to do research? I hate researching! Argh! Should I go and sleep and continue tomorrow? Or should I finish once and for all today so I can do other things tomorrow? Dammit la..if i sleep now, i'll feel guilty. If i don't sleep now, I'l jus be dead tomorrow. But again..ok I know what i gotta do now..i'l go sleep..coz it's orede 3am..
I must pia now..so I can truly enjoy myself over the weekend with Ming..
Starting work on Monday..I really can't wait! Must have alot of work waiting for me but I'm looking forward to it still..Oooh tt reminds me.. Gotta let them know in advance I needa take leave on 5th Sept for my sis' wedding. Think they'll understand..will work extra hard the whole of Aug so I can clock enough for that day! :p Excited!
Gotta shop for working attire too..will do that on Sunday when I come back! I reckon I'm gonna get a real nice tan..hee..yippee!
Ok so I did my calculations. We will spend about $320 for the trip. Darn. Gotta borrow more $$ from dad. I tink i've borrowed from him like $1k orede! Shiat...but nmind la...will pay him back when I get my pay..
Laksh laksh laksh..I miss ya! So glad you called me on Sunday! Hmmz i guess u've still no access to a computer..BTW my mom told me to tell you to be careful coz there are many crooks ard! Hehehee...I feel so young when she says that!
Whose dad still calls them 'THE SMALL ONE'?? I tink only my dad u know! So my mom will go.."huh? Small one? Big buffalow orede still 'small one'.." kekeke..I got a feeling 'THE SMALL ONE' will nvr grow big in daddy's eyes..is that a good or a bad thing? Yet to be seen..for now it's still good coz I get my way all the time and *whispers* I still get $$! keke..
Remember Short Fart, Honky Tong man, Grandfather and ...what's that 'girl's name? The one wit many crushes..damn comical..that was the best stint ever by Glenn Ong..
~*Honkytongishaccent*goodniteAIRvrybardy~
I must pia now..so I can truly enjoy myself over the weekend with Ming..
Starting work on Monday..I really can't wait! Must have alot of work waiting for me but I'm looking forward to it still..Oooh tt reminds me.. Gotta let them know in advance I needa take leave on 5th Sept for my sis' wedding. Think they'll understand..will work extra hard the whole of Aug so I can clock enough for that day! :p Excited!
Gotta shop for working attire too..will do that on Sunday when I come back! I reckon I'm gonna get a real nice tan..hee..yippee!
Ok so I did my calculations. We will spend about $320 for the trip. Darn. Gotta borrow more $$ from dad. I tink i've borrowed from him like $1k orede! Shiat...but nmind la...will pay him back when I get my pay..
Laksh laksh laksh..I miss ya! So glad you called me on Sunday! Hmmz i guess u've still no access to a computer..BTW my mom told me to tell you to be careful coz there are many crooks ard! Hehehee...I feel so young when she says that!
Whose dad still calls them 'THE SMALL ONE'?? I tink only my dad u know! So my mom will go.."huh? Small one? Big buffalow orede still 'small one'.." kekeke..I got a feeling 'THE SMALL ONE' will nvr grow big in daddy's eyes..is that a good or a bad thing? Yet to be seen..for now it's still good coz I get my way all the time and *whispers* I still get $$! keke..
Remember Short Fart, Honky Tong man, Grandfather and ...what's that 'girl's name? The one wit many crushes..damn comical..that was the best stint ever by Glenn Ong..
~*Honkytongishaccent*goodniteAIRvrybardy~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home