Yours truly...Me in Germany
Hallo! This will truly be a memory of Germany :) I'm entering this from Germany..
I miss my sweetheart alot man...Ming Ming Ming...so wish u were here! Anywayz tho u're not here, u're still quite well-known..muhahahahhaa...they know about yr illusion of being a half korean, about u being a lovable boy, about u loving FHM too(!!muhahahaha..the FHM..boobies!) Oh and we went to the red light district last nite, hard core man! hahhaha...i was trying to capture it but my aunty was driving too fast! darn...:p My cuz wanted to take me clubbing but i was dead beat! But iäm kinda scared also la..hahha..clubbing in a foreign land..by myself so to speak..but ya my cuz knows the pple so i guess nothing to be afraid of..she leaves in the happening zone so it's damn cool la..sumore it's a ground floor! Hahaha..she jus has to walk to all the pubs and restaurants...LIFE...She said Ming shld have come then we can go stay in her apartment after clubbing because her roommate is away in Egypt or something...
Anywayz it's already Montag (Monday)..my trip ends on Samstag (Saturday)..so fast!!! Dowan it to end! But at the same time I want it to coy I miss my Darling!! Argh....u're such a burden my darl..:p
Ok I have a whole day of activities today hehehee...gonna visit my aunt's mother-in-law who owns a place by the beach! Shiokedooozzz...it's kinda a bed-n-breakfast too for beach goers...OKiez Tschuss! (bye)
I miss my sweetheart alot man...Ming Ming Ming...so wish u were here! Anywayz tho u're not here, u're still quite well-known..muhahahahhaa...they know about yr illusion of being a half korean, about u being a lovable boy, about u loving FHM too(!!muhahahaha..the FHM..boobies!) Oh and we went to the red light district last nite, hard core man! hahhaha...i was trying to capture it but my aunty was driving too fast! darn...:p My cuz wanted to take me clubbing but i was dead beat! But iäm kinda scared also la..hahha..clubbing in a foreign land..by myself so to speak..but ya my cuz knows the pple so i guess nothing to be afraid of..she leaves in the happening zone so it's damn cool la..sumore it's a ground floor! Hahaha..she jus has to walk to all the pubs and restaurants...LIFE...She said Ming shld have come then we can go stay in her apartment after clubbing because her roommate is away in Egypt or something...
Anywayz it's already Montag (Monday)..my trip ends on Samstag (Saturday)..so fast!!! Dowan it to end! But at the same time I want it to coy I miss my Darling!! Argh....u're such a burden my darl..:p
Ok I have a whole day of activities today hehehee...gonna visit my aunt's mother-in-law who owns a place by the beach! Shiokedooozzz...it's kinda a bed-n-breakfast too for beach goers...OKiez Tschuss! (bye)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home