Germany
Hahahaa...plz dun envy me....but I"M GG TO GERMANY TONITE!...:P Yesh yesh..i'm supposed to be happy and excited rite?? But nope..that's not how I feel..It feels quite sucky because my baby ain't coming along...sighz...and I don't exactly enjoy much with my parents...especially when they start disagreeing with each other...and it happens like 90% of the time...darn it la..
But anywayz I'l try my very best to enjoy this trip la..most probably it's gonna be a last trip I have with my parents because once I start working, THERE AIN"T NO FREE TICKET FOR ME NO MORE! :S...
Anywayz the past 2 week was great...went to Insomnia..it was simplay fantastic..the band was great...and the best thing was, it made me feel like I was in Bali! Coz the band members look like Balinese! :P I felt SO at home! hehheee...anywayz they're really REALLY good..the songs they sing are of ALL genres! Talented la..Very unlike some bands such as those from Wala and ChinaBar which do only certain genres..:P
K so the next update will be after the 22nd when i get back :P...do take care and stay tuned!
And, will post pictures from Insomnia then guys. In addition, pics from Germany too! :)
~MiZ~
But anywayz I'l try my very best to enjoy this trip la..most probably it's gonna be a last trip I have with my parents because once I start working, THERE AIN"T NO FREE TICKET FOR ME NO MORE! :S...
Anywayz the past 2 week was great...went to Insomnia..it was simplay fantastic..the band was great...and the best thing was, it made me feel like I was in Bali! Coz the band members look like Balinese! :P I felt SO at home! hehheee...anywayz they're really REALLY good..the songs they sing are of ALL genres! Talented la..Very unlike some bands such as those from Wala and ChinaBar which do only certain genres..:P
K so the next update will be after the 22nd when i get back :P...do take care and stay tuned!
And, will post pictures from Insomnia then guys. In addition, pics from Germany too! :)
~MiZ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home