21 April 2005

http://www.balimediatravel.com

Yay yay..i'm off for a relAxing time in Bali! I finally get to go there..the last resort i went to was Tioman..It's also a nice place to RELAX..not much activities tho..no shopping, no clubbing..so if u want the beach to sleep, slack, swim, sex, snorkel, then Tioman is the place.

I guess Bali also caters to those who wanna club. Like Ming. So yeap i get to slack on my beach. And he gets to go shopping n clubbing. Wonder how their clubs are like there. Keke..

Oh and i'm SO screwed. Because my whole of last week was burnt due to job training, i forgot all abt transferring my entry permit to my new passport! I'm sooo screwed..my last paper is on the 27th Apr 7pm so can't go on that day. And the next day is the trip! Shit..anyone knows how long it'l take to transfer the damn chop? Was thinking of gg on the 28th itself. The flight is at 1825 so maybe i'l go in the morning to do that transfer. Is that safe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home