Days of my life
Life has been FANTABULOUS....quite
Valentine's cruise was good. Pictures up later. (maybe next week)
Time spent with Darl, Laksh and Siva...BEST. Gonna miss it after Friday.
Work no matter how busy, still sweet.
Have told my parents "Love you."
Have been with my little darling for her music class.
Have caught up with friends I love and miss so much.
My life is so sweet...Would be better if I knew how to attach a song to my blog...Do I sound like I'm gonna die? You never know when your time will be up. The next thing I have to do is go for confession. I feel so far from Him coz I haven't been going for communion because I haven't gone for confession. Worse still is I missed 2 weeks of mass already. Sheesh..I feel like shit really..the devil has been overbearing!
~unorganisedincompleterandomthoughts~
Valentine's cruise was good. Pictures up later. (maybe next week)
Time spent with Darl, Laksh and Siva...BEST. Gonna miss it after Friday.
Work no matter how busy, still sweet.
Have told my parents "Love you."
Have been with my little darling for her music class.
Have caught up with friends I love and miss so much.
My life is so sweet...Would be better if I knew how to attach a song to my blog...Do I sound like I'm gonna die? You never know when your time will be up. The next thing I have to do is go for confession. I feel so far from Him coz I haven't been going for communion because I haven't gone for confession. Worse still is I missed 2 weeks of mass already. Sheesh..I feel like shit really..the devil has been overbearing!
~unorganisedincompleterandomthoughts~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home