It's been so long and...
I miss all of yall! I miss blogging, i miss shouting, I miss being read, I miss being irritating, i missed my complainsome self..
So hello hello everybody!! ha..like machiam i have an audience..but i dun care! It's my blog and i say what i want to and say wat I like to! :P Bliss..
Life has been great. Ops. I jus remembered i supposed to reply Laksh's email..laksh, i did reply half way then my meeting started so i saved it in Drafts. Heee..ok anyway i shall jus reply u here la..well hopefully u got time to visit this blog!
I have been fine. Work is good. Enjoying it. Slacking too much at work. I paid for it. The more i work, the more i find out my own weaknesses..strengths not yet..ok maybe resourceful i would say..so anyway i always thought that i had an affinity with children..ops correction..i do have affinity with kids..BUT i'm so UNwitty/UNcreative or jus simply SLOW that i cannot come up with games impromptu to keep these kids entertained. Like your fat mama, I got STUCK. Darn. Failure i feel. I did come up with games, but due to circumstances, the games had to be changed here n thr..i dunno why but i got STUCK. mind went blank. Had to get my sup to take over! What a horrible experience. Also i had this feeling that my sup was looking at me condescendingly. I guess it's jus that she has catty eyes and maybe also the way she looks at you. Aiya ok maybe i could be over sensitive. But she really does gove pple THAT look! So on top of my stupidity, i was so pressured. And COME ON LA! It's jus 4 damn kids! Ya ok go on laughing. But that was the very task i was given ok! I couldn't play my 'old mcdonald', 'catching' n 'london bridge' smoothly! arghhhh...what a failure..4 kids n 4 adults. We expected 9 kids actually. In the end we had MORE adults. How to play those games!??! Darn it la..
Anyway i've gotten over. I think my sup is nicer than what i thot. When i got back to work on Mon, she was back to normal. Maybe i din do as badly as i thot? I dunno..but got some valuable advice from darl. Next time i'l be more prepared. I promise i wun slack too much orede darl. I will have back-up plans. I will plan my games properly n not hap hazardly. And i will write down the itinery! Coz did i also mention amidst the pressure, i FORGOT what the next game was supposed to be?? Fuck la cher, get over it. So ok i promised myself i'l do better the next time! Darl will make sure i keep my promise ya.
So laksh dear, that was the reply for the qn "how are u la babe?" Hee..anyway so wish u cld come back now!! 3rd Nov we'l be celebrating Portia's 1 yr old day!!! Ha!! I love that little missy so much!! Wish u could be here la..having a clown, a 3-d cake blah blah blah..organized by the 1st time grandma, my mom. I think when it's my kid's turn, the excitement will have died down orede..darn..anyway will take many many pictures on that day to show ya! I was thinking of videoing oso..then when she's older, she can view it. Intend to do this every yr until she turns 21. hheehe..jus a thot la..
I'm so glad she has broken the vicious cycle! But then i wonder if it will be short lived as always. Do not believe and move on. That's my advice for u la.
Yesterday, i bought desert for my parents and Ming was happy that i showed some signs of filial piety. Yes, i did actually learn it from u darl.
I was also thinking, it's better not to change the person u fell in love with la. Ok maybe get him to curb his little bad habits here and there but dun get him to change his character. In the end, u might end up losing him because he's changed into another man who does not love u. If u think u abhor his character, den leave him la. Aiyo so many other guys for u to choose from. Why stay on when u cannot tolerate him? Piang eh..dun gimme shit it's love. It's crap la i say. Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is giving. Love is bliss. Cheating on each other, that's emotional abuse. No abuse of any kind. No Siree. Get the hell out once your man cheats. Wanna forgive him? Ok maybe a 2nd chance..but more then 2 chances and u are the stupid one because girl, he's gonna cheat on u again.
To add on, a guy will change his dreadful ways ONLY when he thinks YOU ARE WORTH EVERY SINGLE SWEAT N EFFORT to change and sacrifice his "enjoyment" for you. ONLY when he thinks that YOU ARE THE ONE who is worth much much more that his "enjoyment", then will he change for u. Else, fat hope la he will change. So now u know, if yr guy have yet to change or worse still dun even try to, den u know, u're NOT the one. Even if he speaks those words, dun get taken in. They are afterall jus WORDS. Too bad. Yes that's how it works. So face it. Chin up. Move on. So wat u give yr all? If he doesn't tink u're THE ONE, argue and spit blood, he still wun kick that habit for u. So u tink u're really THE ONE? Think again..
Anyway to sum it up, darl, i love u for who u are! BUT still..no smoking ar!!
~goingcabin~
So hello hello everybody!! ha..like machiam i have an audience..but i dun care! It's my blog and i say what i want to and say wat I like to! :P Bliss..
Life has been great. Ops. I jus remembered i supposed to reply Laksh's email..laksh, i did reply half way then my meeting started so i saved it in Drafts. Heee..ok anyway i shall jus reply u here la..well hopefully u got time to visit this blog!
I have been fine. Work is good. Enjoying it. Slacking too much at work. I paid for it. The more i work, the more i find out my own weaknesses..strengths not yet..ok maybe resourceful i would say..so anyway i always thought that i had an affinity with children..ops correction..i do have affinity with kids..BUT i'm so UNwitty/UNcreative or jus simply SLOW that i cannot come up with games impromptu to keep these kids entertained. Like your fat mama, I got STUCK. Darn. Failure i feel. I did come up with games, but due to circumstances, the games had to be changed here n thr..i dunno why but i got STUCK. mind went blank. Had to get my sup to take over! What a horrible experience. Also i had this feeling that my sup was looking at me condescendingly. I guess it's jus that she has catty eyes and maybe also the way she looks at you. Aiya ok maybe i could be over sensitive. But she really does gove pple THAT look! So on top of my stupidity, i was so pressured. And COME ON LA! It's jus 4 damn kids! Ya ok go on laughing. But that was the very task i was given ok! I couldn't play my 'old mcdonald', 'catching' n 'london bridge' smoothly! arghhhh...what a failure..4 kids n 4 adults. We expected 9 kids actually. In the end we had MORE adults. How to play those games!??! Darn it la..
Anyway i've gotten over. I think my sup is nicer than what i thot. When i got back to work on Mon, she was back to normal. Maybe i din do as badly as i thot? I dunno..but got some valuable advice from darl. Next time i'l be more prepared. I promise i wun slack too much orede darl. I will have back-up plans. I will plan my games properly n not hap hazardly. And i will write down the itinery! Coz did i also mention amidst the pressure, i FORGOT what the next game was supposed to be?? Fuck la cher, get over it. So ok i promised myself i'l do better the next time! Darl will make sure i keep my promise ya.
So laksh dear, that was the reply for the qn "how are u la babe?" Hee..anyway so wish u cld come back now!! 3rd Nov we'l be celebrating Portia's 1 yr old day!!! Ha!! I love that little missy so much!! Wish u could be here la..having a clown, a 3-d cake blah blah blah..organized by the 1st time grandma, my mom. I think when it's my kid's turn, the excitement will have died down orede..darn..anyway will take many many pictures on that day to show ya! I was thinking of videoing oso..then when she's older, she can view it. Intend to do this every yr until she turns 21. hheehe..jus a thot la..
I'm so glad she has broken the vicious cycle! But then i wonder if it will be short lived as always. Do not believe and move on. That's my advice for u la.
Yesterday, i bought desert for my parents and Ming was happy that i showed some signs of filial piety. Yes, i did actually learn it from u darl.
I was also thinking, it's better not to change the person u fell in love with la. Ok maybe get him to curb his little bad habits here and there but dun get him to change his character. In the end, u might end up losing him because he's changed into another man who does not love u. If u think u abhor his character, den leave him la. Aiyo so many other guys for u to choose from. Why stay on when u cannot tolerate him? Piang eh..dun gimme shit it's love. It's crap la i say. Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is giving. Love is bliss. Cheating on each other, that's emotional abuse. No abuse of any kind. No Siree. Get the hell out once your man cheats. Wanna forgive him? Ok maybe a 2nd chance..but more then 2 chances and u are the stupid one because girl, he's gonna cheat on u again.
To add on, a guy will change his dreadful ways ONLY when he thinks YOU ARE WORTH EVERY SINGLE SWEAT N EFFORT to change and sacrifice his "enjoyment" for you. ONLY when he thinks that YOU ARE THE ONE who is worth much much more that his "enjoyment", then will he change for u. Else, fat hope la he will change. So now u know, if yr guy have yet to change or worse still dun even try to, den u know, u're NOT the one. Even if he speaks those words, dun get taken in. They are afterall jus WORDS. Too bad. Yes that's how it works. So face it. Chin up. Move on. So wat u give yr all? If he doesn't tink u're THE ONE, argue and spit blood, he still wun kick that habit for u. So u tink u're really THE ONE? Think again..
Anyway to sum it up, darl, i love u for who u are! BUT still..no smoking ar!!
~goingcabin~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home