15 June 2005

My Sweetheart

Specially dedicated to my sweetheart - Just finally realised something..I have always taken my sweetheart for granted..Just suddenly came to a realisation that my sweetheart is soooo lovely n sweet..BECAUSE

1. He was tired after working..and mind u his working hrs are 8.30am-6.30pm..10 hrs TOTAL including lunch..and he works until 7pm everyday...okok my whole point is that everyday he is at work for 10 hrs over..so naturally he'll be tired and all..BUT whenever I jus ask casually if wanna have dinner together, he'll ALWAYS gladly agree even though I know he wld love to go home rest..

2. TODAY - not only did he agree to eat with me, he WAITED patiently coz I was late..*oops* sorry to keep u waiting baby..

3. Not only did he wait, he did not even get angry..ok maybe jus a lil grumbling..but after that he even went all out to accomodate Laksh..we were together..so sweetheart insisted we accompany her buy her cake first then asked her to eat abit b4 going home..even though I think he was hungry..

4. He insisted on accompanying me on the bus no. 3..this bus is damn infamous for being infrequent..and the journey ain't short either..BUT still my sweetheart said "we can spend more time together what"..I could have jus got my dad to fetch me from tampines n sweetheart could have just took the train straight from tampines..but noooo..he took the longer route, longer time..

Isn't my darling just great? I just want him to know that I really appreciate it..like today..I just feel that I should let everyone know how lovely Ming reallly is..this declaration of my appreciation for my sweetheart doesn't happen very often..it's just 1 of those days I feel deserves to be mentioned..

Well apparently darling is also cross-stitching something for me..hehee i dunno yet coz i haven't got anything yet..just some hints here n thr..Thank you sweetheart for everything..You're the greatest lover, boyfriend, companion I've ever known Baby! I know i'm a very bad lover, bad gf..but at least i'm aware of it and am trying to improve! Heee..=p Anyway hope u're happy to know I realised what you did for me ok? Thanx again! Muakz! Will try to get down to baking some cookies for u SOON..heheheee..

~Sweetiepie~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, (most) sji guys are like that. we're a dying breed man. whahahhaaa. (most) sji guys are simply perfect lah. whahhahahaa

10:51 AM  
Blogger Princess Cheryl said...

aiyo my gosh alwinnnnnnnnn...dun ANY of yall SJI guys have any SHAME at all tooooo???

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, almost none coz we're oh-so-perfect hahahahahaa

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home