07 April 2005

Early in the morning 6am...

Hello there! Ok just kidding..it ain't 6am la..hmmzz...it's been a few YEARS since i woke up at that time! Coz I alwayz plan my school timetable weLL..hee..so yes going off to school now..Anywayz my blog will be more of pictures than words! Love having places to put up pictures! I have a few yahoo albums, i post pictures on friendster, and now i have my blog! It's really therapeutic la..knowing especially that u post and pple do read..but of course that makes me more careful on what i post as well :) But of course i speak more freely here than face-to-face! Oopz..i mean OUR blog...hehe..somehow it jus became MY blog naturally....

Our conversation last nite:
Me: Dear, did u receive the picture i sent u?
Dearie:Ya. I like your hair like this!
Me:Ok so this it will be!
Dearie: Haha ok! You look pretty!
Me: I hope u'll still think that way when i'm 60!
Dearie: Definitely! Till we part!
Me: My heart twitched. Coz u touched it!
Dear: Ha! I'm glad...............(the rest of the conversation not impt orede)

Hahaha...yeap...so this conversation we had last nite..really was quite sweet la you darl..i know it's kinda cliche ritee..but still ar! ming is the sweetest, most lovable, near-perfect man on this earth! (sometimes)..well true wat! ahhaha..the rest of the time u're irritating me! :P

~100% sincere~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home